By doing, you learn. In my childhood, I remember watching a young boy walking along the street dribbling his basketball between his legs. I wanted to be in a position to walk on the street and dribble a basketball between my legs. I continued to practice and continue to practice. It’s amazing how I now can dribble a basketball with my legs. You can improve your skills by using these 4 drills. If you are looking for the best basketball practice and community you can visit club basketball team
Drill 2: Wall Dribbling
1. Dribble the ball with your right hand while you face a brick wall.
2. Dribble with your arms extended about 90 degrees. Do not use the palm to dribble. Also, the wrist should be moving up and downwards as if waving farewell.
3. Dribble now while extending your arm a little more.
4. Continue dribbling with your arm extended.
5. Repeat this with the left hand.
Drill 2: Finger Tip Drill
1. Use your fingertips only to move the ball in front of the body.
2. Tip the ball as you go from your hand to your other hand.
Drill 3 – Rope Jumping
1. Jump Rope with Both Feet
2. Use the correct foot to jump.
3. Change to jumping using the left foot.
Drill 4: Wave Bye
1. It is important to hold the arm straight up in front of your face. The upper arm should be parallel with the floor, and the lower hand perpendicular. This will form an L.
2. Hold your hand in the cocked-up position. There is a wrinkle at the wrist.
3. After you wave, hold your position. This is the follow-through position. This is the position of follow-through.